In Efforts to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Infection in Parahyangan Catholic University
Responding to the recent development of COVID-19, Parahyangan Catholic University (UNPAR) is taking the following steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Infection:
- CANCELLING all face-to-face academic activities until the end of the current Semester.
- CANCELLING all other face-to-face activities, including those involving indiviuals from outside UNPAR, scheduled from the 16th – 28th March 2020.
- Academic, examination and other activities will be conducted online.
- Mid examinations for the current Semester will be postponed to 23rd – 28th March 2020. Lecturers are asked to prepare take home exam, structured assignments or other forms of examination during 16th – 21st March 2020.
- Lecturers will prepare learning material to be used online using IDE, http://ide.unpar.ac.id . For technical assistance, please contact Lembaga Pengembangan Pembelajaran dan Karier (LPPK).
- Leaders, lecturers, and staff will continue with their activities in UNPAR’s campuses, while prioritizing their individual health.
- UNPAR will restrict access to campuses area and monitor body temperature on anyone who wish to enter the area.
- All staff are not allowed to make official domestic or overseas trips.
- All staff is expected to take care of their health. Those who have symptoms of flu, cough, fever and/or stated sick by a doctor, shoul stay at home. Staff and/or family member who has just come back from a high risk area or has interacted with an individual infected with COVID-19 is asked to conduct self-isolation.
- Call and Report Center: 08112141955.
We encourage all stakeholders to obtain information related to COVID-19 through trusted sources. UNPAR will continue to monitor the development and will issue other circular letters in accordance to the latest developments.
Bandung, 15 March 2020
A copy of this circular letter can be accessed here