Flinders Univerity is located south of the centre of Adelaide, the Bedford Park campus is Flinders’ main campus. It’s a spacious, elevated site with panoramic views to the coast and over the city.
This university is one of the top 2% of universities worldwide. It has 15 undergraduate courses in general and international program available for foreign students which has accepted approximate 4,000 foreign students representing over 100 countries worldwide.
Exchange Students Eligibility:
- Your GPA is 4.0/7.0 (pass) or equivalent
- If English is not your first language you meet our level one English language requirements
- Level One English Requirements, The official level one English language requirements for exchange and study abroad students applying to Flinders University are:
- IELTS (academic test): 6.0 with 6.0 in speaking and writing
- TOEFL (paper-based) : 550 or TWE 4.5 or
- TOEFL (internet-based): 72 with 18 in speaking and writing
- Cambridge CAE: B2
- Cambridge CEP: 70 or
- Pearson: 50 overall with 50 in speaking, writing, reading and listening
Other evidence of English language proficiency may be accepted. Evidence of English language proficiency must be no more than two years old on the proposed date of commencement of the course.
Semester One (February to June period)
- 30th November of the year preceding.
Semester Two (July to November period)
- 30th March of the current year.
Estimated living cost:
- You are spoilt for choice in terms of housing at Flinders University whether you choose to live on campus or seek off campus accommodation. For live on campus, there are two options University Hall and Deirdre Jordan Village. They are located at the centre of the Bedford Park campus – within walking distance to the campus and giving you easy access to lecture theatres and facilities as well as food, shops, health and counselling, and recreational activities. It cost from $950 – $998 Advance fees with $246 – $388 Room rates per week. Total Amount for a semester is $4.920-$7.760 (Without Advance Fees).
- The other living cost is food, weekly costs for food approximately $294 (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
For further information: Flinders University Inbound Student page