Malmö University strives to be part of society at every level. Whether that is regionally, nationally or globally, its focus is making the world a better and fairer place. We have a mission to be an active hub for research, education and innovation. Our research is often multidisciplinary and pursued in collaboration with partners from outside of the university.
- English Studies
- European Studies
- Human Rights
- Interaction Design
- International Migration and Ethnic Relations
- International Relations
- Peace and Conflict Studies
15th October for Spring semester
15th April for Autumn semester
Tuition & Application Fees
Application Fees : 900 SEK
The tuition fee must be paid per academic year and cannot be divided into smaller instalments. All figures quoted below are subject to change.
The prices below are given in Swedish Crowns (SEK).
|Total fee (SEK)||Per year|
|International Migration and Ethnic Relations||210,000||70,000|
|Peace and Conflict Studies||210,000||70,000|
Eligibility for Application
- Selection of Courses Form
- Transcript of Academic Records – the official documentation of academic achievements at your home university.
- Personal Statement – describe why you would like to study as an exchange student at Malmö University, max 200 words.
- Nomination Form – you need to have this document filled in and signed by the International Coordinator at your home university .
- Identity Document
- Proof of English competency (only for students from countries not included in the Erasmus+ Programme)
Recognised English tests
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an academic test with an overall mark of 6.5 and no module under 5.5.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (Paper-based): total score of at least 575. The written test must be at lest 4.5 (scale 1-6)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (Internet-based): total score of at least 90. The written test must be at least 20 (scale 0-30)
Living costs in Sweden depend largely on your individual lifestyle. A sample monthly budget is as follows (SEK)*:
|Insurance, medical care and hygiene||300|
For Further Information