In our effort to internationalize UNPAR and provide our students with international opportunities, the Office for International Affairs and Cooperation of UNPAR is inviting you to Be UNPAR’s Delegation!
You will have the opportunity to take part in international activities arranged by the Office, both at home and abroad. Additionally, you will receive a wide-range programs on capacity building to enhance your skills.
WHO WE WANT?
We want someone who is passionate about making friends across cultural background, able to represent UNPAR nationally & internationally, participate actively in the Office’s activities and interested in developing yourself continuously.
WHAT ARE THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS?
- Registration Form
- Proof of GPA
- Proof of English Proficiency. You can submit your proof of English proficiency in the form of (i) Toefl/ IELTS including prediction mark, (ii) Certificate of Completion on joining English Courses, (iii) Certificate of Participation in any kind of international events
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO PREPARE?
Please download the form Click here to download form in 1 ZIP file.
WHEN TO SUBMIT?
- Please submit required documents to: email@example.com by the end of February (11.59 p.m) annually
- Please submit all requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject BUD 2018_name
HOW TO APPLY?
- You have to apply for a BUD candidacy by submitting all requirements above to us by the end of February.
- Once you pass the first selection, we will offer you various international opportunities. You can also submit proposals of funding to attend activities that are not on our lists.
- Each of you can apply for more than one program.
- Selection will be based on merits and benefits you can get for you, UNPAR and our community.