What is Student Exchange?
The student exchange is a program which allows UNPAR and partner universities to facilitate exchange of students to study in either university. Universitas Katolik Parahyangan provides an opportunity for students to enroll and study for 1 (one) semester at our partner universities. Students can choose to study in UNPAR’s partner universities, through bilateral or multilateral cooperation under consortiums such as Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia (ACUCA); International Network Universities (INU); Association of Southeast and East Asian Catholic College and Universities (ASEACCU).
What to Prepare?
- An active student of UNPAR. For undergraduate (D3 & S1), have completed minimum 60 credits (SKS)
- For postgraduate, have completed minimum 12 credits (SKS)
- Minimum GPA: 3,00 (Semester-based) | 2,75 (Short Term)
- TOEFL 500/IELTS 5.5/Duolingo 85
Exceptions to the above conditions can be made with the approval of the Head of Study Program. English Proficiency also determined by the requirement of Host University.
- Document Requirements (for internal selection process):
- Student Card (KTM)
- Resident Card (KTP)
- Official Transcript
- Motivation Statement
- Proof of English Proficiency (Official Institution)
- Short introductory video (max. 2 mins)
- Copy of Passport (optional)
- Document Requirements
(after you have been selected):
- Learning Agreement – Credit Transfer (signed and stamped by Head of Study Program)
How to Apply?