What is Semester-Based Program?
Semester-based is a program where UNPAR will send students to study at partner universities. UNPAR provides opportunities for students to enroll for 1 (one) semester at our partner universities. Students can choose to study in UNPAR’s partner universities, through bilateral or multilateral cooperation under consortiums such as Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia (ACUCA); International Network of Universities (INU); Association of Southeast and East Asian Catholic College and Universities (ASEACCU).
Check out our Official Instagram to get the programs info!
What to Prepare?
- An active student of UNPAR. For undergraduate (D3 & S1), have completed minimum 60 credits (SKS)
- For postgraduate, have completed minimum 12 credits (SKS)
- Minimum GPA: 3,00 (Semester-based)
- TOEFL 500/IELTS 5.5/Duolingo 85
Exceptions to the above conditions can be made with the approval of the Head of Study Program. English Proficiency also determined by the requirement of Host University.
Document Requirements for our Internal Application Form (Gform):
- Student Card (KTM)
- Resident Card (KTP)
- Official Transcript
- Motivation Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of English Proficiency (Official Institution, also determined by the requirement of Host University)
- Short introductory video (max. 2 mins)
- Copy of Passport (optional)
How to Apply?
- Check if you are eligible to apply for the program based on the basic requirements.
- Check the requirements of the university you wish to apply and see if you are eligible based on their standards as well.
- If you are eligible, discuss with your Head of Study Program about:
- study plan
- the duration of study abroad
- recommendation letter from the faculty
- credit transfer
- Apply internally:
- Fill the application form and kindly wait to be contacted for the interview session.
- Students will be shortlisted based on their application and interview.
- BUD announcement will be delivered through email.
- If you are selected, IO will nominate you to the host university.
- After your nomination has been accepted, you and IO will proceed to apply to the host university.