Greetings to our prospective students!
Below are the steps to apply for Parahyangan Catholic University Inbound Student Program :
- Home University will fill the nomination form and send it via email to email@example.com.
- After being nominated by home university. Students will receive email to fill the online application and link for document submission.
- After filling out the online application, students will receive the required documents form by email (8 forms). Print the required documents form, complete the information, sign by the nominated student, and scan.
- Prepare all required documents ready in PDF format and upload on the link for document submission.
List of required documents:
|1||Official Academic Transcript||latest Official Academic Transcript|
|2||Education Certificate (High School/University)||High School Diploma/University Degree|
|3||Vaccination Certificate (Booster)**|
|4||Scanned Passport, valid for (more or less) 18 months||Click here for Example|
|5||Formal ID Photo (3×4 cm)||Click here for Example|
|6||Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL : 550 / IELTS : 6)|
|7||Application Form||Form 1|
|8||Declaration Not to Work and to Obey Indonesian Law (Indonesia Version)||Form 2|
|9||Declaration Not to Work and to Obey Indonesian Law (English Version)||Form 3|
|10||Recommendation Letter||Form 4|
|11||Letter of Fund Guarantee||Form 5|
|12||Proof of Good Health***||Form 6|
|13||Study Plan||Form 7|
|14||Visa Application Statement Letter||Form 8|
*Latest Version & scan in Colour
** Based on new regulation from Indonesian Government for Visa
*** Or you can use the existing form given by your doctor
|Deadline Documents Submission|
UNPAR doesn’t provide on-campus housing, thus you can:
- Finding your own place before finding off-campus housing that suitable to your preference during campus orientation, or
- If you have not found your own place, we suggest UNPAR Guest House for you to stay in the first week.