The Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) celebrates its 20th Anniversary with a summer courses on The European System of Human Rights Protection. the Summer course will be conducted on 9-20 July 2018 in the faculty of law. This Summer Course, held in English, will deal in detail specifically with the European system of human rights protection. Although there are numerous summer courses and other special study programs within Europe on human rights protection, this course provides an integrated treatment of the various European systems and of specifically European issues of human rights protection.
The total fee for the program is 490 EURO. This charge includes:
– full tuition costs;
– accommodation for full period of the program;
– all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Students can apply for a scholarship, which will be offered by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- curriculum vitae (max. one page)
- recommendation from a university teacher (preferably in public international law)
- proof of competence in English
- letter of motivation (max. one page)
Application Deadline is April 30, 2018
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our office.