YOUR APPLICATION FOR STUDENT EXCHANGE MUST BE NOMINATED BY THE INTERNATIONAL OFFICE
Warm greetings from Université Catholique de Lille, France!
We are pleased to share with you the application procedure for exchange students wishing to apply to Université Catholique de Lille for Fall semester 2017, Academic year 2017-2018 or Spring semester 2018.
Please note that within our global agreement (signed at the university level), exchange students can take courses on LILLE Campus (not on Paris or Nice campus) in the following faculties and schools :
– Faculty of Law (Faculté de Droit-FD)
– Faculty of Management, Economics & Sciences (Faculté de Gestion, Economie & Sciences – FGES)
– Faculty of Arts & Humanities (Faculté des Lettres & Sciences Humaines-FLSH)
– Faculty of Medicine & Midwifery (Faculté de Médecine et de Maïeutique – FMM)
– Faculty of Theology (Faculté de Théologie – FT)
– ESPOL – European School of Political and Social Sciences.
– ISTC College of Communication
– ISL – Institute of Social Workers
– *EDHEC Business School
– *EDHEC BBA
– IESEG School of Management
– ESTICE International Business School
– HEI – Engineering School
– ISA Institute of Life Sciences – Engineering School
– ISEN – Engineering School
* Please note that EDHEC Business School and EDHEC BBA are not situated on our main campus but 10 kilometers away, in Roubaix.
. Please download here for 2017-2018 Exchange information in which you will find information regarding the nomination and application procedure, housing, visa, health and academic information.
. Nomination deadlines:
Fall semester or Academic year : 25 April 2017
Spring semester : 10 October 2017
. Application deadlines:
Fall semester or Academic year : 30 April 2017
Spring semester : 15 October 2017
Kindly note that application for exchange at UCL is on online only ; paper or scanned applications cannot be accepted.
The application procedure is available on page 8 in “Exchange Information/Fiche d’informations”
The recommended housing application deadlines are :
Fall semester : 30 April 2017
Spring semester : 30 October 2017
PRE UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME
Please find attached the Pre-University Programme of French language Courses organized by our Language Center (Clarife)
Course levels offered : from beginner to upper intermediate.
Please note that this program is optional and is not part of our student exchange program but requires separate tuition fees.