What is Short Program?
During the summer or winter holiday, many overseas universities conduct short course programs which are open for participation of international students. Conferences and workshops are also other types of short program that UNPAR students may attain through the BUD program. Many universities have made these short programs as their regular activities. Universitas Katolik Parahyangan also has its own short program, the International Student Conference.
What to Prepare?
- An active student of Universitas Katolik Parahyangan
- For undergraduate, have completed minimum 75 credits (SKS), minimum GPA: 2,75, TOEFL 550/IELTS 6
- For postgraduate, have completed minimum 12 credits (SKS), minimum GPA: 2,75, TOEFL 550/IELTS 6
Exceptions to the above conditions can be made with the approval of the Head of Study Program. English Proficiency also determined by the requirement of Host University.
- Application form (signed and stamped by Head of Study Program)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Learning Agreement
- Official Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of Passport
- Short introductory video (max. 2 mins)
How to Apply
1. Check if you are eligible to apply for Short Program through the basic requirements.
2. Check out the requirements of the University you wish to apply and see if you are eligible based on their standards as well.
3. If you are eligible, talk to your Head of Study Program on the possibility of
- credit transfer
- the duration of study
Please note that if you receive your mark from the host university after the period of grade submission in UNPAR, your credit will not be accommodated.
4. Fill in the application form and other document requirements. Application form, CV, and Learning Agreement must be filled with the template provided by the OIAC. The templates can be accessed and downloaded here:
5. Submit all the required documents before the deadline to (link to submit form).
6. You can not apply individually to the host university. You must be nominated by the OIAC.
7. After you have submitted the documents, OIAC will examine your application.
8. If you have received a nomination from the OIAC, you and OIAC will proceed to apply to the host university.