Application Guide for Admission October 2013 Enrollment.
this program aims to nurture comprehensive interdisciplinary global leaders with a basic knowledge of medicine, environmental studies, engineering science, sociology, education and psychology capable of laterally and comprehensively managing radiation disaster recovery.
the program seeks students who :
1. desire to contribute to the development of society with interdisciplinary knowledge and skills;
2. understand the suffering of others and have a strong desire to contribute to radiation disaster recovery;
3. desire to become leaders that play an active role in regional and global society, and;
4. have exceptional enthusiasm, determination, responsibility, and people skills.
This program offers specialized, integrated studies through 3 courses : “Radiation Disaster Medicine.””Radioactivity Environmental Protection,” and “Radioactivity Social Recovery.” University students, graduate students, and adults possessing excellence and zeal are accepted from around the world, regardless of their educational specialization.
* Financial Support for Students
- Exemption from student housing fee, monthly stipend of 180,000 to 200,000 yen (students not receiving the stipend are exempt from admission fee/tuition).
* Explanatory Meeting for the Entrance Exam
- Meetings will be held at the following Hiroshima University sites : Tokyo Office, Osaka Office, Fukuoka Office, Higashi-Hiroshima Campus, and Kasumi Campus. Please refer to the website for details.
* Selection Examination Schedule
- Preliminary Document Review of Applicant Eligibility (relevant individuals only) : Must be received by 5:00 PM on January 7, 2013 (Mon.).
- Application Period : Begins January 22, 2013 (Tue.) and ends at 5:00 PM on January 28, 2013 (Mon.).
- Second Selection : February 16, 2013 (Sat.), February 17, 2013 (Sun.)
- Place : Hiroshima City Cultural Exchange Hall
For more information regarding the program and admissions, please refer to the website for the “Phoenix Leader Education Program : http://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/lp/po/ra