Ref: III/ KIKS/2012-03/62-I Bandung, 4 March 2015
CHANCE OF A LIFETIME FOR BEING UNPAR’S REPRESENTATIVE AT VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL EVENTS
Office for International Affairs and Cooperation would like to invite all UNPAR students to participate as member of UNPAR delegation in various international events, such as:
• International Network of Universities (INU) Seminar on Global Citizenship and Peace in Hiroshima, Japan;
• International Network of Universities (INU) Master School on Global Citizenship and Peace in Hiroshima, Japan;
• Association of Christian Universities and College in Asia (ACUCA) in Semarang, Indonesia;
• Harvard Project for Asian and Internatonal Relations in Manila, Philipines;
• Social Enterprise for Economic Development Program in Philippines;
• Social Enterprise for Economic Development Program in Malaysia;
• Further opportunities.
WHAT WILL WE PROVIDE?
International flight tickets.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
Active Students of UNPAR, Graduate or Undergraduate;
2.5 minimum GPA;
English Proficiency (both oral and written).
WHEN IS THE RECRUITMENT?
Date : Saturday, 14 March 2015;
Time : 9.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. (you have to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the recruitment start for registration process)
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO PREPARE?
Please send your professional CV (photo should be included), official academic transcript ,and a motivation letter explaining why you would like to participate as UNPAR representative and what kind of contribution you may give on that event (please make a brief and sharp essay with 1 maximum page);
Bring the printed version of all related documents on the D-day.
Please submit all the required documents to: email@example.com. The submission deadline submission is on 12 March 2015 (11.59 p.m.)
NO PRELIMINARY Q&A WILL BE PROVIDED, PREPARE YOURSELF BASED ON ABOVE INFORMATION
Dr. Ida Susanti, S.H., LL. M.
Head of Office for International Affairs and Cooperation