In collaboration with UC Berkeley, Monash University excited to have an interesting Though Leadership Discussion with the topic of Future Skills at the intersection of Business and Technology on the below details:
DATE: SATURDAY, 23 MARCH 2019
12–1.30pm – Thought leadership discussion
1.30–4pm – Course counselling
Venue: The Westin Jakarta Hotel, Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said No.Kav. C-22 A, RT.2/RW.5, Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi, Kota Jakarta
Monash – UC Berkeley:
· Undergraduate: We are offering BSA3004 – Innovation and entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley, where the student may explore a variety of topics related to start-ups, including market research, forming teams, the lean start-up approach, start-up culture, pitching, and venture finance while visiting Silicon Valley companies, and get a mentorship from UC Berkeley lecturer.
Full information: http://monash.edu/pubs/2019handbooks/units/BSA3004.html
· Postgraduate: Master of Global Business, through Monash Universitycollaboration with Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP), the student may have a chance for one or two semesters to attend BHGAP program, and receive a Berkeley Haas certificate while exploring the Silicon Valley companies. Full information: https://www.monash.edu/business/master-of-global-business.
Due to the above high profile event, please kindly help to invite students who are:
1. Interested in IT related courses
2. Interested in Start-up related area
3. Interested in Business and Commerce related courses
4. Want to continue the Postgraduate degree in area of Business / IT / Start-Up / Entrepreneurship
Registration via Whatapp +628112144443 (Ms. Thiar)
Because the event will be held in Jakarta, students who want to join this event will be arranged by Edlink+ConneX Bandung.
Edlink+ConneX will provide transports by bus, lunch, and dinner because we will go with another participants from another university or school. (Free of charge)