Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) is a program focused on developing countries partnership program by giving scholarship provided for Foreign Student Master’s Degree Program at selected universities in Indonesia for 3 years period. Officially launched in 2006 by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has been attracting 896 students from 64 developing countries around the world. The scholarship is offered to postgraduate students (Master Degree) to study in Indonesia for 3 years, consisting of one year of Indonesian Language study and Preparatory Programs then 2 years of Master Program.
Offered Master Programmes at Parahyangan Catholic University:
– Master of Management
– Master of Law
– Master of Social Science
– Master of International Relations
– Master of Business Administration
– Master of Civil Engineering
– Master of Industrial Engineering
– Master of Chemical Engineering
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree for applying a master degree program
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the on-line application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
- A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- A Recommendation letter from your government
- Two Academic Recommendation letters
- A Scanned passport (personal data page only)
- A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
- A Scanned TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years
- A Scanned Medical Statement
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
- A Settlement Allowance IDR 1.000.000,- (be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia)
- Indonesian language course and preparatory programs
- Living Allowance during Language Program and Master Program (Living Allowance, Research Allowance, Books Allowance during Master Program)
- Monthly Allowance during Master Program A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student)
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country);
- Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
*Please be advised that other expenses beside above mentioned items will be considered as personal expenses and will be borne by the students.
For Further Information, refer to this website from The Indonesia Government http://www.knb.dikti.go.id/