Fu Jen Catholic University formerly The Catholic University of Peking, is a private, co-educational university founded by the Holy See, located in New Taipei City, Taiwan. It is the oldest Jesuit-Catholic university in the Sinophone world and is known for its strong ties with the Roman Curia
There are 2,000 international students at Fu Jen. Fu Jen has established partnership with more than 300 universities worldwide, promoting international academic cooperation and activities, such as exchange programs, dual degree programs and “International Faculty and Student Teaching and Learning” program. Over 300 international students join the university each year to study on exchange for a semester or for a year. This University has ranked 8th as university with best alumni employment
Possible available programs for Unpar Exchange Students:
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Social Science
Estimated Living Cost:
- Dormitory Fees: $ 300 / semester
- Food and Drink: $ 6 / meal
- Books : $ 95
- Your institution must be one of FJU’s partners and has an exchange agreement with us.
- You must be nominated by the liaison office of home institution.
- FJU does not accept students who are in the senior/last year of their studies.
Each year in January and June, FJU starts the program application by sending a notification of exchange nomination to our partner institutions via email. This email includes the most updated information of our application procedures and relevant forms. After you have been nominated by home institution, your school coordinator would give you instructions to complete the application.