CHANG JUNG CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
Chang Jung Christian University (CJCU) is a private university located in southern Taiwan. Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church in Taiwan, CJCU is committed to develop the God-given gifts and abilities of each student within a culture of love, respect, and service. The university was founded in 1992 but is the outgrowth of a vision that began more than one hundred years earlier with the founding of Chang Jung Senior High School, Taiwan’s first western-style high school, in 1885.
There are currently twenty-six bachelors programs, eighteen masters programs, and one doctoral program.
CJCU is a community of approximately 11,000 students and 350 faculty members who are eager to extend the warmth and hospitality of southern Taiwan to the rest of the world. The University places high value on its relationships with partner schools, research agencies, churches, and other organizations around the world. As a Christian university, we seek to live out a gospel message that is for all peoples. As we press toward the goal of greater internationalization, we remain committed to the beauty and diversity of local culture.
We hope that, in the future, we will have the privilege of welcoming you in person to CJCU!
- 10 km southeast of Tainan, 30 km north of Kaohsiung
- 3 km south of the Wudong-Datan Exit of Expressway 86
- 3 km south of the Tainan station of the High Speed Rail
- 1,Changda Rd.,Gueiren District, Tainan City 71101, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Chang Jung Christian University welcomes exchange students from partner universities with which it has exchange agreements and from institutions participating in the ACUCA mobility scheme.
To apply to CJCU as an international exchange student, you must submit the following materials:
- A completed application form, with two 2-inch photos attached.
- An original copy of a medical examination report.
- Proof of health insurance (both medical and accident insurance) for the first five months of your stay (can be turned in to the Office of International Affairs upon arrival at CJCU)
- Certification of sufficient funds to stay in Taiwan.
For assistance with the application process, please refer to the Application Form (http://www.cjcu.edu.tw/~intl/web/exchange-checklist.php)
February 1 to May 30 (fall semester)
August 1 to November 30 (spring semester)
ESTIMATED LIVING COST
For more information please contact email@example.com