OPEN FOR ALL UNPAR STUDENTS
Program: ILGE 2.0
Place: Malmo University, Sweden
Date of event: 30 September – 1 October
BUD FUND: Rp. 15.000.000
Students Eligibility: open for all UNPAR students
Minimum GPA: 2.75 (If your GPA is below 2.75, you are eligible to apply with a letter of recommendation from your Head of Department).
Required Documents :
- 1 minute video on the topic “Intercultural Learning”
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page, times new roman 12, 1.5 spacing, normal margin)
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL:550/IELTS 6.0
- CV (download the template in: http://io.unpar.ac.id/be-unpars-delegation/)
- Official transcript (DPS)
Submission deadline: May 17th, 2019 send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject of email : Name_NPM_Program you apply
*Selected participants must submit copy of passport, application form & invoice