OPEN FOR UNPAR STUDENTS!
*unfortunately, since this program is based on Catholic teaching and will discuss matters with Catholic perspective, those who are eligible to apply are Catholic students.
Title: 27th ASEACCU Conference
Place: Sogang University, Seoul, South Korea
Program Fee :USD 300
Date of event: 19 – 23 August 2019
BUD FUND: Rp. 10.000.000
Students Eligibility: open for UNPAR students
Minimum GPA: 2.75 (If your GPA is below 2.75, you are eligible to apply with a letter of recommendation from your Head of Department).
Required Documents :
- Essay on the topic: “Reconciliation and the Situation in the East Asian Region”, 1000-1500 words excluding 2. bibliography, times new roman 12, 1.5 spacing, normal margin)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page, times new roman 12, 1.5 spacing, normal margin)
- Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL:550/IELTS 6.0
- CV (download the template in: http://io.unpar.ac.id/be-unpars-delegation/)
- Official transcript (DPS)
Submission deadline: May 17, 2019 send your documents to email@example.com.
Subject of email: Name_NPM_Program you apply.
*Selected participants must submit copy of passport, application form & invoice