Ateneo de Manila University is located in Manila, Philippines. Over the last 150 years, the Ateneo has played a significant part in shaping the nation’s history through the work of notable alumni such as Philippine National Hero Jose Rizal and four Philippine Presidents. Among its graduates are distinctive professionals, entrepreneurs, scientists, political leaders activists and artists who have contributed to the work of building the nation.
You are eligible to apply for student exchange program if:
- You are enrolled in one of Ateneo’s partner institutions that has an existing student exchange agreement with Ateneo
- You have completed at least one year of education in your home institution at the time of the application
- You come from a home institution whose medium of instruction is English OR you can present proof of English proficiency. The following will be accepted:
|Required Minimum Score|
|TOEFL (Paper-based test)||550|
|TOEFL (Internet-based test)||79|
You need the following to apply:
- Completed application form – link below (https://shine.snu.ac.kr/shine/com/popup/PopIntnDirect.html?url=/shine/uni/frex/itin/IntnatExchgStudAplyConn.html)
- A statement of purpose
- Original Transcript of Records (TOR) with English translation if necessary
- Photocopy of passport bio-page which will be valid for at least 6 months after planned departure date from the Philippines
- Two letters of recommendation from two of your professors. One letter of the recommendation must be written by a university professor at the current school which the applicant is attending.
- 2 photographs (3X4)
- A certificate of enrollment from the current university you aare attending
Depending on the housing category you choose and your lifestyle, living expenses may range from US $450 to US $830/month. Below is a breakdown of the estimated living expenses for an international student in Manila.
|Housing Accommodation (on campus)||US $900 per semester (5 months)|
|Food||US $205.00 – 405.00|
|TOTAL||US $450 – 830|
For further information: