For you who are interested to apply for exchange on Spring Semester 2018:
- Read the Step of Application on our website
- Once you have decided on which University you would like to apply, check whether you are eligible based on their standard.
- If you are eligible, talk to your Head of Department on the possibility of (i) credit transfer and (ii) the duration of study. Please note that if you receive your mark from the host university after the period of grade submission in UNPAR, your credit will not be accommodated.
- Submit the approval from your Head of Department with other proof to us by email the latest on the date required by destinated university.
- Your registration must include
- Application form of student exchange signed and stamped by your Dept.
- Your GPA proof
- Motivation Letter
- You CAN NOT apply individually to host university. The International Office will have to nominate you.
- Once we have your application we will contact you and discuss the possibility of scholarship and subsidies. Note that scholarship and subsidies are subject to evaluation by the University.
- If you receive nomination from the International Office you have to submit Letter of Commitment and might proceed with application.
You can download the full version brochure of available opportunities for Exchange Student wishing to apply for Spring 2018 here :
Please note that all the documents needed for applying Student Exchange for Fall 2018 program must be submitted at the latest on :
15th February 2018 for ACUCA universities
28th February 2018 for the rest bilateral partner universities attached in the brochure